Healthy Self-Feed Finger food - melts in baby's mouth!
ORGANIC PUFFS are different than other first foods on the market:
100% natural- whole grains, real fruit
1/2 the sugar than leading brands.
No artificial coloring
No artificial flavors
Fortified with more vitamins and minerals. The only baby snacks with added vitamin B and calcium, as well as Vitamin D
• Always Organic: Never any artificial flavorings. Sweetened with 100% fruit juice. Puffs are made with organic whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
• Fortified with vitamins & minerals: Enriched with 40 IUs (10%) of your baby’s recommended daily value of Vitamin D. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, many infants are deficient in this vital nutrient.
• Recommended by: Dr. Bob Sears, renowned pediatrician & author of The Baby Book.
When is your baby ready for puffs ?
Happy Baby develops only the very best for your baby. You will know that your baby is ready to try puffs when they can do the following:
1. Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the floor.
2. Eat thicker solids with larges pieces.
3. Use their jaws to mash food with gums.
4. Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger.
ALLERGEN INFO: NO DAIRY, NO CORN, NO SOY, CONTAINS WHEAT ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
* NO RETURNABLE *
Return & exchange are allowed only for items with manufacturing defect. The following guidelines apply:
1. Retailers have to check to confirm that there is manufacturing defect on the item
2. Notify us via email at email@example.com of such defect.
3. We will get in touch with you once we receive your email of such defect and will guide you on the next course of action.
4. For electrical items, you will need to send it back to us for testing at your own cost. After testing, if it is confirmed that the item is defective and cannot be repaired, we will send a new replacement to you. If item is tested and no fault can be detected, we will return the item back to you. You can also request that the customer contact us directly if the item is still under the warranty period.