* TEMPORARY OUT OF STOCK *
Collect - Store - Feed
Treenie 2oz bottle comes in 2 interesting varieties for Mothers. They are made from BPA free material and are specially designed for collection of expressed milk, breast milk storage and ease of feeding your baby. The bottles are uniquely designed to retain all the goodness of breastmilk and the special curved shape enables mothers to hold the bottle comfortably while feeding.
• This product is safe and non-toxic. It is made of 100% food grade Polypropylene (PP), which is one of the safest forms of BPA free material for baby products.
• Treenie Bottles are manufactured under strict compliance with US FDA standards for baby feeding bottles.
• Compatible with most standard breast pumps for ease of breast milk expression and collection.
• Designed to feed directly from Bottles.
• Bottle has unique curve for comfortable grip and ease of holding.
• Durable and suitable for storage in refrigerator or freezer.
Treenie Feeding and Storage Bottles (Without Teats and Cover) includes:
• 6 x 2oz PP Breastmilk Storage Bottle
• 6 x Screw Ring
• 6 x Sealing Disc
Instructions: Wash bottles and accessories before use. Don’t put bottles in the microwave or dishwasher, and don’t wash them with harsh detergents. Wash with appropriate cleanser and rinse thoroughly. Sterilize the bottles regularly and always wash the bottles immediately after use.
Return & exchange are allowed only for items with manufacturing defect. The following guidelines apply:
1. Retailers have to check to confirm that there is manufacturing defect on the item
2. Notify us via email at email@example.com of such defect.
3. We will get in touch with you once we receive your email of such defect and will guide you on the next course of action.
4. For electrical items, you will need to send it back to us for testing at your own cost. After testing, if it is confirmed that the item is defective and cannot be repaired, we will send a new replacement to you. If item is tested and no fault can be detected, we will return the item back to you. You can also request that the customer contact us directly if the item is still under the warranty period.