* MIX COLOUR/DESIGN *
- 80% of mothers confirm less colic, gas and regurgitation are reduced and babies enjoy a relaxed feeding
- Baby approved: 94% of babies* accept the MAM Teat, thanks to its SkinSoft surface
- The MAM Teat has a unique flat shape that fits perfectly in baby’s mouth for a familiar feeling
- MAM’s innovative vented base allows babies to comfortably drink at their own pace
- Self-sterilising function is safe and perfect for mums and babies who are always on the go!
- Double sided printing - large, graduated scale on one side and adorable designs on the other
- MAM Anti-Colic Bottle now is a range of four different sizes – 130 ml and 160 ml for newborns, 260 ml for 2+months, and the new 320 ml for 4+months
- MAM Teat is available in six different flow rates - Estra Slow Flow (0+ months), Slow flow (0+ months), Medium flow (2+ months), Fast flow (4+ months), Spill-free fast flow (4+ months) and Extra fast flow for thicker liquids (6+ months)
The MAM Anti-Colic Bottle has been a global bestseller for more than a decade and is trusted by millions of mums worldwide.
With its patented vented base, the MAM Anti-Colic bottle allows babies to drink at their own pace and without interruption from the first day. 80% of mothers confirm babies suffer from less colic, while gas and regurgitation are reduced. With its smooth drinkflow, babies can drink at their own pace, as relaxed as on the breast.
Babies love the feeling of soft skin. That's why the MAM Teat was developed with its silky-soft SkinSoft surface. And with its innovative flat shape and flexibility, our MAM Teat gives babies a familiar sensation close to breastfeeding. It's no wonder that our smart teat is accepted by 94% of babies!
The MAM Anti-Colic Bottle is conveniently self-sterilising – making it hygienic and time-friendly for busy mums. All you need is 20ml of water and a microwave.
Fill the vented base with 20 ml water, place the MAM Teat on top, the MAM Anti-Colic Bottle next, and finally the spill-proof dust cap that can double as a measuring cup even for the smallest amounts. Heat for 3 minutes in the microwave.
The MAM Anti-Colic Bottle has wide openings for easy filling, and thanks to its removable base, it is fast and easy to clean. Double-sided printing features a clear measuring scale on one side and bright ,adorable designs on the other to make mealtimes even more fun and stimulating for inquisitive minds.
MAM Anti-Colic Bottle is now available in four different sizes – 130 ml and 160 ml for newborns (with Silk Teat 1), 260 ml for 2+months (with Silk Teat 2), and the new 320 ml for 4+months (with Silk Teat 3). We developed teats in five different flow rates to accommodate your baby's drinking needs at any age - Slow flow (for 0+ months), Medium flow (for 2+ months), Fast flow (for 4+ months), Spill-free fast flow (for 4+ months) and Extra fast flow for thicker liquids (for 6+ months).
1 Field study, Austria 2011, tested with 73 mothers of colicky babies / Market research, USA 2010, tested with 35 mothers of colicky babies.
2 Medical study, Argentina, 2012, tested with 34 babies.
*Market research 2009–2014, tested with 1349 babies.
1. Ensure that all bottle parts are completely dry before filling with milk or warming up the bottle. This will help prevent leakages from the bottle base.
2. When warming up the bottle, please unscrew the bottle top (but leave it on the bottle to avoid contaminants from falling into the bottle) to release pressure buildup. This will help to avoid leakages from the bottle base.
3. If switching between bottle and breast, we recommend to use either Size 1 or 2 Teat, as teat flow for these sizes are more similar to mother’s nipple compared to our faster teat flows. This makes it easy for baby to switch between mom and MAM. There is no need to upgrade teat size as baby grows as mother’s nipple flow stays the same through the entire time she is breastfeeding. Just remember to replace the teats regularly for hygiene purposes.