USAGE INTRUCTIONS :
1. Tear gently the seal on top and pull the zipper seal apart . Bags are pre-sterilised and do not need to be washed before use .
2. Pour breastmilk into storage bag ensuring not to overfill .
3. Seal the bag closed and mark the date and time ont he bag .
4. To thaw breastmilk , place bag in refrigerator or run under cool tap water . To warm breastmilk , place sealed bag in warm water .
5. Do not thaw breastmilk in microwave , in hot or boiling water .
6. Once thawed , do not refreeze . Discard leftover milk .
7. BPA Free .
*Please double check the temperature before feeding .
*The Thermal Sensor serves as quidance only .
*Lacte Breastmilk Storage Bag can be heated directly in food and bottle warmer at 40°C
Return & exchange are allowed only for items with manufacturing defect. The following guidelines apply:
1. Retailers have to check to confirm that there is manufacturing defect on the item
2. Notify us via email at email@example.com of such defect.
3. We will get in touch with you once we receive your email of such defect and will guide you on the next course of action.
4. For electrical items, you will need to send it back to us for testing at your own cost. After testing, if it is confirmed that the item is defective and cannot be repaired, we will send a new replacement to you. If item is tested and no fault can be detected, we will return the item back to you. You can also request that the customer contact us directly if the item is still under the warranty period.